Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm come back!

I'm come back again! my first appearance after rest for a long time..i have been silence for about 3 months, and this make people around me keep asking about my self.."hey haizal, where did u go? what u do right now?r u hiding from somebody?"ohh...thanks for your concern...only my blog does not active friends, but not for my self...

as my last posting, i already mentioned dat i will move to new company...now i already here! i think u know guys, joining such a big company like kfc, for sure got a lot of things to catch up and to learn...

what does i did for more than 3 months?

From 17 November to 19 Dicember 08- i was located at kfc kelana jaya to learnt KFC Restaurant operations

January-February 2009- Went down to KFC Supplier site; observed, learnt, looks, visit, and do some minor task given by my boss

End of February 2008? ; I come back to update this blog and would like to share wif u all about my opinion, my critics, my styory, my journey of life, and also my wish...check it out...!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home